- ARTICLE BY CHAIRMAN OF THE SELECTION COMMITTEE
This year, with great pride and enjoyment for the Festival's organizers was the presence of one of the most respected film critic in the world - Nancy Denney-Phelps, as a member of the Selection Committee.
Here you can find a link to the Nancy's article about "Golden Kuker - Sofia, '' 2015, which she published in Brussels edition for Art & Culture and in your blog monitored with interest by the film circles worldwide. ARTICLE
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2015
“GOLDEN KUKER SOFIA”
4.05.2015 – 10.05.2015
- Opening "Golden Kuker-Sofia" 2015
- 100 YEARS BULGARIAN CINEMA
This was a special year for Bulgarian animation at the 6th INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FILM FESTIVAL (IAFF) GOLDEN KUKER- SOFIA 2015, because Bulgarian cinema celebrates 100 years!
- Report International Animation Film Festival (IAFF) Golden Kuker- Sofia 2014
- RESULTS OF COMPETITION ON THE OCCASION OF 80 YEARS OF NATURAL PARK ''VITOSHA"
THE WINNERS :
First prize: Vitosha [Yuri Sekoulov and Evgenia Spassova]
Second prize: 80 years Vitosha [Mikhail Popov]
Third prize: Inaestimabilis [Valentin Tonev Atanasov]
- ABOUT COURSE : DIGITAL 2D ANIMATION
The course will begin a week later, from 04.10.2014.
- COURSE FOR DIGITAL 2D ANIMATION
We have the honor to announce you that due the great interest and desire to be useful and to help your training and professional development, we are pleased to present you that within the yearly events of "Golden Kuker -Sofia" we organize a course for basic and professional knowledge of the specialized software for digital 2D animation ANIME STUDIO. This course will help you to congest basic skills in animation, building characters / character riging / and creation of digital scenes.
The course consists of two modules for beginners and for advanced.
The advanced modules will reveal many of the secrets of working with the program. For professionals who are familiar with the principles of the work of this or similar programs the course will reveal many tricks and tips that make the realization of your own project quickly and easily.
All the participants who pass the two modules of the course will receive a certificate-diploma, which will certify their knowledge.
We provide the opportunity for a minimum period of time to gain maximum knowledge that will be of great benefit and use.
Invest in yourself - an investment that is really worth!
Full information about the course, program of the course, timetable and prices you can find at: http://2015.animationfest-bg.eu/bg/about-festival/highlights/
We are expecting you!
- The partnership between IAFF "Golden Kuker-Sofia" and "RABBIT Fest" - Perugia
The International Animation Film Festival "Golden Kuker Sofia" started a partnership with the Italian Animation Film Festival "RABBIT Fest" - Perugia.
During the fifth anniversary edition of "Golden Kuker Sofia", which was held from 12 to 18 May 2014 in Sofia it was included a special selection of best Italian animation films. Within "RABBIT Fest" (from 11 to 16 May 2014) the best of IAFF "Golden Kuker Sofia" will be screened.
- FILM COMPETITION FOR NATURE PARK VITOSHA
We have the please to invite you to join an amazing contest that is arranged on the occasion of the 80th anniversary of the Nature Park Vitosha from the International Animation Film Festival "Golden Kuker Sofia."
The challenge is to create a short animated film (to one minute) on the theme "80 years Nature Park Vitosha".
The deadline for the contest is August 25, 2014
Everyone can send their movies at: FILM@ANIMATIONFEST-BG.EU
Prizes for the winners are:
- First Prize: 1 500 lv
- Second Prize: 1 000 lv
- Third Prize: 700 lv
More information about Nature Park Vitosha you can find on adress: www.park-vitosha.org
We are expecting your films!
- GRATITUDES FROM THE WINNERS 2014
- BEST ANIMATED MUSIC FILM - Giving me a chance / Nacho Rodríguez / Spain VIDEO
- BEST ANIMATED STUDENT FILM - My strange Grandfather / Dina Velikovskaya / Russia VIDEO
- BEST ANIMATED KIDS’ FILM - L’ami / Christophe Defaye, Olivier Defaye/ Japan VIDEO
- BEST ANIMATED ECO FILM - Vigia / Marcel Barelli / Switzerland VIDEO
- SPECIAL АWARD “PROIKO PROIKOV” for Best Comedy film - Frabbits / Charlie Kothe / United States VIDEO
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2014
- GRAND PRIX GOLDEN KUKER - Crulic - The Path to Beyond / Anca Damian / Romania MORE...
- SPECIAL АWARD “PROIKO PROIKOV” for Best Comedy film - Frabbits / Charlie Kothe / United States MORE...
- BEST ANIMATED SUPER SHORT FILM (about 1 min) - What’s your secret of long life? / Eszter Jánka / Hungary MORE...
- BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM (up to 10 min) - Fallin’ Floyd / Albert ‘t Hooft; Paco Vink / Netherlands MORE...
- BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM (10 – 45 min) - Toto / Zbigniew Czapla / Poland MORE...
- THE PARTICIPATION OF ‘’GOLDEN KUKER – SOFIA” IN GEORGIA
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2013
WINNERS OF 4-TH INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FILM FESTIVAL GOLDEN KUKER- SOFIA
- GRAND PRIX GOLDEN KUKER – SNOWFLAKE (NATALIA CHERNYSHEVA, RUSSIA) VIDEO
- SPECIAL АWARD “PROIKO PROIKOV” – for best Music Video – The Jury did not grand awards for the best film. However the Jury gives two Special Mention Certificate to ANDREI TOKIDANG (BELORUSSIA) and his video CITY VIDEO and SONJA ROHLEDER (GERMANY) and her video KOLUMBUS VIDEO
- Gratitudes from the winners
- "GOLDEN KUKER-SOFIA" IN PLOVDIV
"GOLDEN KUKER-SOFIA" GUEST OF CULTURAL CENTER "TRAKART" - PLOVDIV OF 25, 26 AND 27 OCTOBER
In three consecutive days was shown the best of the International Animation Film Festival "Golden Kuker" for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 - "Animation laughter", "Love and more."
Cartoons for all ages!
On 26 and 27 of October, from 11am / weekends / :
the "Kids Morning" Club screenings the cartoons from the kids favorite songs and karaoke!